Kendal Nutricare Attending ANTAD 2018 In Mexico
From 4th – 8th March 2018 Kendal Nutricare will be attending ANTAD 2018 in Mexico.
- Kendal Nuticare will accompany the Department For International Trade on the trade mission to ANTAD 2018, the most important Food & Drink exhibition in Mexico.
The mission will encompass a five-day programme in Mexico City and Guadalajara which offers the opportunity to exhibit on the UK Pavilion at ANTAD 2018.
Mexico is a growing economy. Purchase power has increased in the last couple of years and the demand for imported goods is on the rise.
The food & drink market within Latin America is worth £1.5 billion across the region.
Mexico’s food & drink sector accounts for approximately 6% of the country’s GDP.
Through this tailored programme, the DIT is offering UK companies direct access to opportunities in Mexico and the wider Latin American region.
As well as exhibiting at ANTAD 2018, delegates joining the mission will partake in:
- Pre-visit and in-country briefings providing valuable insights into the market
- A store visit programme in Mexico City
- 1-2-1 meetings with key retailers from across Latin America
- Networking events to meet potential business partners
The attendees will benefit from the Services of DIT advisers who can provide guidance and assistance about the Latin American market.
Read more news: