Junior Brand Manager – USA
Job Title: Junior Brand Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing US
Location: Fully remote
Who we are:
Hi, we’re Kendamil – proudly family-owned and crafted in Europe since 1962. For over 60 years, our family has been dedicated to raising the standard of infant formula with our signature whole milk recipe.
As the first international responder to the nationwide formula shortage in 2022, Kendamil partnered with The White House and President Biden’s Operation Fly Formula Initiative to ensure families across the country had access to the highest quality infant formula at an affordable price.
Today, Kendamil is the fastest-growing infant formula brand in the United States in major retailers, including Target, Walmart, Kroger, and Safeway Albertsons. Kendamil’s range of award-winning formulas has been honored in 2023 with the Baby Innovation Award for Best Baby Formula, the Good Housekeeping Parenting Award, and widely featured in leading news and parenting and lifestyle publications such as Wall Street Journal, New York Times, What to Expect, The Bump, The Everymom, Verywell Family, and She Knows.
Who you are:
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Kendamil, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Jr. Brand Manager to join our rapidly expanding marketing team. You will contribute to existing marketing programs while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals and best-in-class baby and parenting category trends. The Jr. Brand Manager must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for CPG brand marketing. The execution-focused role will offer real responsibility and rapid potential career advancement and is ideal for the right candidate to gain experience across marketing as we scale our business. The role will be fully remote, working as part of our marketing team. Travel may be required for events as needed.
As a Jr. Brand Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and helping to implement marketing plans to drive brand awareness and promote our product range across all channels. You will work closely with our Head of Marketing US and global marketing team to ensure the successful delivery and coordination of our marketing projects at Kendamil, ranging from online and offline events, content marketing, brand partnerships, and social media.
- Participate in the planning and execution of yearly marketing programs. Help to project manage our marketing initiatives and ensure they are fulfilled in a timely, high-quality, and efficient manner, with great attention to detail.
- Actively participate in the planning and scheduling of content across social media, blogs, and email. The Junior Brand Manager will work closely with the global Head of Content and social media team to ensure channels are delivering best-in-class brand, pregnancy, baby, and parenting content. The Junior Brand Manager will help to identify key trends to ensure content execution is timely and relevant to a U.S. audience.
- Actively participate in creative development (i.e., develop creative brief, provide creative feedback) of social media assets, digital media assets, and printed materials.
- Support the Head of Marketing US across planning and execution of retail marketing programs from digital to in-store and participate in the planning of new product launches across all marketing touchpoints (owned, earned, and paid).
- Coordinate and represent the brand at key offline events.
- Support the Head of Marketing US in developing creative programs and initiatives to drive product trial and brand awareness at scale.
- Help to develop partnerships and creative initiatives to engage and grow our communities online.
- Utilize our team collaboration platforms, including Asana and Slack, to work to projects and deadlines.
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing role, consumer brand/CPG experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
- A very high attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, including social media marketing, influencer marketing, and events
- Experience of working to a deadline on projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Flexibility in managing new challenges / changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator who can update confidently to key stakeholders, customers, and brand partners.
- Experience working within a consumer brand / baby brand / nutrition brand.
- Passion for brand building and marketing.