We are seeking an organised, highly motivated individual to work as an HR Administrator in a fast paced and evolving environment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and time management skills and be able to work well under pressure, juggling several tasks simultaneously.
- Resourcing Administration: Preparing job description, placing adverts and preparing materials to support with recruitment, arranging interviews and managing the relationship with recruitment and temping agencies.
- Arranging pre-employment checks with Occupational Health.
- New Starter documentation – Producing employment contracts and ensuring new starter paperwork is complete e.g. payroll, emergency contacts, right to work checks and pension provision.
- Managing all contractual changes, producing letters and updating payroll and HR records.
- Ensuring all correspondence is completed in a timely manner in line with company policy and legislative guidelines, such as, flexible working, maternity confirmation, references, long service and any other ad hoc requests from employees.
- Managing and responding to all employee queries; providing consistent policy and process advice. Escalating more complex issues to the external legal advice team and gleaning advice on how best to proceed.
- Taking ownership of the Time and Attendance system and managing the administration of this.
- Managing and processing all payroll documentation to tight deadlines in line with outsourced payroll provider.
- Liaising with payroll and pension providers to resolve individual issues.
- Facilitating monthly third party payments to pension, union and healthcare providers and sending appropriate documentation.
- Working with management team to ensure Company Attendance policy is applied consistently across site with responsibility for maintaining absence records.
- Responsibility for ensuring HR policies are kept up to date and in line with current legislation.
- Attending and minuting Formal Absence Reviews, Disciplinary, Grievance and Appeal hearings.
- Responsibility for data integrity, setting up and reviewing HR systems and processes.
- Organising and managing efficient electronic/manual filing system for key HR documentation, including maintaining employee files in line with GDPR.
- Exit paperwork – organising exit interviews, producing and processing all associated paperwork including payroll & Time and Attendance systems.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A genuine interest in the management of human resources full cycle
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organising skills
- Ability to be proactive and work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Display total confidentiality in all matters
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have intermediate working knowledge of MS Office applications
Working hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to arrive no later than Friday 21st April 2020