Customer Service Representative (part-time)
We are a rapid-growth start-up disrupting the infant nutrition space through our award-winning brand Kendamil – the only infant milk made in Britain, proudly used by the British Royal Family and uniquely crafted locally using British full cream milk, without the nasties.
Our company, Kendal Nutricare, is a 130-person team passionate about giving children a better start to life. We’re proud to be a Queens’ Award winning business and to be ranked by the Financial Times as one of Europe’s 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2020. We’re on an exciting path – join us!
We’re seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team and to represent our brand with consumers online and offline, helping our UK parents discover our product and resolve their issues with the goal of driving customer awareness, education and satisfaction.
This customer-facing role will involve speaking to our real parents across the UK, resolving customer queries, processing / amending orders and liaising with our teams across eCommerce, marketing and sales to ensure we are providing the service our Mums and Dads deserve. You will report directly to the Commercial Director and will be supported by a team comprising our Marketing Coordinator, Content Executive, Marketing Apprentice, Growth Lead and Creative Lead.
This is a part-time position (2 full-time days per week) which will be a job share with our current Customer Service Representative.
What you’ll be doing:
- Resolving customer queries via telephone, email and social media
- Liaising with the marketing team to share customer stories, issues and insights
- Order processing and tracking
- Amending and updating orders
- Resolving courier queries, claims and refunds
- Helping with eCommerce dispatch when required
- Any other reasonable duty that assists in the effective running of the function
What you’ll need:
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service or a customer-facing administration role
- Familiarity with social media platforms for customer service (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to listen and communicate clearly and politely
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Comfort working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility towards hours and be able to cover holidays and sickness
- Native English speaker, UK based
What you’ll get from us:
The opportunity to work for the fastest growing infant milk brand in Europe, alongside a young talented team dedicated to serving thousands of passionate customers.
We offer 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), a pension scheme and remote working.
If this sounds ‘right up your street’ please apply in writing to Jackie McKay (Jackie.email@example.com), HR Manager, telling us why you’re the right person for the job, include an up to date CV and details of your current salary. We can’t wait to meet you!