Content Marketing Executive
We are a rapid-growth start-up disrupting the infant nutrition space through our award-winning brand Kendamil – the only infant milk made in Britain, proudly used by the British Royal Family and uniquely crafted locally using British full cream milk, without the nasties.
Our company, Kendal Nutricare, is a 130-person team passionate about giving children a better start to life. We’re proud to be a Queens’ Award winning business and to be ranked by the Financial Times as one of Europe’s 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2020. We’re on an exciting path – join us!
We’re seeking a Content Marketing Executive to lead the development of our brand tone of voice online and offline, with the goal of driving awareness, education and engagement.
This will involve crafting posts, blogs and campaigns that delight, educate and inform our audience of our brand! Projects will range from short term engagement (social media, email marketing), to medium term content (blogs, press, interviews) to exciting and ambitious long term PR projects.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in managing and scaling key content channels (social media, blogs, email marketing) for fast-growing brands. You will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director and supported by a wider team including our Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Apprentice, Growth Lead, Designer and performance marketing specialists.
This is a permanent position with the opportunity to work 100% remotely (if you wish).
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing our UK social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok)
- Developing a social media strategy, including tone of voice, content scheduling and KPI’s that capture brand awareness and engagement
- Collaborating with our external PR and performance marketing agencies to plan social media around key events through the year
- Crafting new educational content in collaboration with the R&D team on long-form blog posts for our thousands of active online UK parents
- Working with internal marketing and sales teams to ensure consistent brand tone of voice
- Monitoring the communication strategies of competitors and disruptive ‘role model’ brands, while staying abreast of market trends, user behaviour and new platform features
- Risk management and quality control to protect the brand from anything else that might hinder our stellar perception in the market
- Communicating internally to share social media campaigns with the wider team, for team buy-in, alignment and potential contributions
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a social media content role
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok)
- Experience in developing engaged communities online across social, email or blogs
- Great communication skills, able to express complex topics in an accessible way
- Creative writing skills in short-form (social posts) and long-form (blogs)
- Excellent organisation skills, able to handle multiple projects, track record of delivering to KPIs
- A strong sense of responsibility, curiosity and a proactive attitude
- Comfort working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility towards out of hours and unsociable hours if required
What you’ll get from us:
The opportunity to work for the fastest growing infant milk brand in Europe, alongside a young talented team dedicated to serving thousands of passionate customers.
We offer 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), a pension scheme and remote working.
If this sounds ‘right up your street’ please apply in writing to Jackie McKay (Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org), HR Manager, telling us why you’re the right person for the job, include an up to date CV and details of your current salary. We can’t wait to meet you!