Business Systems Graduate
Full time, permanent – Kendal
We are a rapid-growth start-up disrupting the infant nutrition space through our award-winning brand Kendamil – the only infant milk made in Britain, proudly used by the British Royal Family and uniquely crafted locally using British full cream milk, without the nasties.
Our company, Kendal Nutricare, is a 140-person team passionate about giving children the best start to life. We’re proud to be a Queens’ Award winner and to be ranked by the Financial Times as one of Europe’s 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2020. We’re on an exciting path – join us!
We have an opportunity for a bright Business Systems focussed graduate to join our team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to become deeply involved with implementing a critical new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. The successful candidate will work closely with our third party supplier to fully scope and engage in the deployment of the cloud-based ERP system and migration of our existing legacy system. Key to this role will be a confident character, with a broad business process understanding and an ability to document, train and support users in their journey. Our goal is to provide you with the best tools, skills, experience and support, ensuring that you will become an effective and valued member of the team. As a Business Systems Graduate Trainee, you will receive practical on-the-jobtraining and we will continue to work with you to develop the management skills and technical knowledge required to execute on a successful roll-out.
What you’ll be doing:
- A varied role within a dynamic business environment with commercial and client exposure
- Overseeing data migration from our legacy systems to new cloud-based ERP system
- Work directly with customers and consultants to closely understand business processes to ensure the new ERP system meets the needs of the organisation
- Understanding a world-leading ERP solution and transferring that knowledge to colleagues and customers upon successful implementation through training
- Working across the business to ensure ERP best practices are established and followed
- Analysing new and existing business systems and offering new ideas for improvement
- Supporting Business and Operations transformation within the organisation
- Opportunities for diverse experiences and oversight of multiple business areas
What you’ll need:
- Business or Systems relevant degree
- Enthusiasm for business and software systems / operations
- Strong analytical skills
- Organisational and planning ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- A team player with strong work ethic
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to multitask and work with speed and efficiency
- Previous relevant work experience is desirable
What you’ll get from us:
The opportunity to work for the fastest growing baby milk brand in Europe, as part of a young and talented team dedicated to serving millions of passionate customers.
We offer 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), a pension scheme, Ride to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Hospital Cash-Back Plan.
How to apply:
If this sounds ‘right up your street’ please apply in writing to Jackie McKay (Jackie.email@example.com), HR Manager, telling us why you’re the right person for the job, include an up to date CV and details of your current salary. We can’t wait to meet you!